Christmas Love with Myer Giftorium

Last week I got to do something pretty fun.
Kids Business invited me to a special bloggers event the launch of the Myer #Giftorium!Now I LOVE Christmas, it is one of the happiest times of the year for me, the decorations, the gift wrapping, the gift buying, the shopping, the making, the cooking, the relaxing, THE FOOD, the family and friends getting together, the shared meals and festivities, the events and outings, the Christmas lights, the Santa photo's, the decorations ( I said that already didn't I...?Well they are pretty wonderful, maybe I am just ornament obsessed ;) 
My favourite ornaments for our tree this year, personalised baubles for my girls, what a wonderful idea Myer!
These are available through all Myer stores after November 8th
A beautiful princess carriage - sigh - and an event calender that is timeless, classic and has no sugar filled treats that the kids would want to eat at 6 in the morning #winner

I caught a train, by myself,  from the Sunshine Coast to Brisbane for the event and it felt really odd at first as I always do everything with my kids, like everything. My kids are my world and I love spending time with them so when anything special or fun comes up I find it hard to think of the experience without them.
But, since making looking after me a priority in my life too, doing things just for me and getting to know me time all by myself all over again I am making the effort to take adventures on my own too.
At first I felt a little guilty, then peaceful, then exhilarated and when I saw all the amazing fun for kids at the new Myer Giftorium I felt guilt all over again, ok, maybe only briefly I was enjoying myself too much!
I even got an AWESOME arm workout striding through the city to my train carrying all my goodies! And PS a soda stream PLAY is an awesome idea for a Christmas present for the kiddos!! Watch my BLOG for some very exciting refined sugar FREE recipes coming soon or look up my PINK LEMONADE recipe in the search button.
I was very impressed with the whole event organised by Kidsbusiness it was beautifully set out, the shopping was incredible and there was magicians, face painters, balloon twisters, personal shoppers called gifticians and so much helpful staff to make Christmas shopping relaxed and stress free.
Yes, I am all for anything that helps us bring more CALM and JOY into our lives.
From November 8th all 67 Myer stores will have their own Giftorium, personal shopper experiences, gift wrapping, Santa, Vista print (I am SO excited about that!!) and staff in funky Christmas themed outfits and weekend entertainment for the kids.
Really I think Myer is going all out to bring the magic back to Christmas and as a big fan (or the child inside maybe) I was in awe and cannot wait to take my kids to both the Brisbane Myer and our local Sunshine Coast Myer store this Christmas and do some Christmas shopping in amongst all the fun.
Some of the themed sections of the Giftorium which features over 2.2 million products include:
Miracle Mum
Glamour Gran
Dapper Dad
Trendy Young Things
Kids Cubby
Paws Corner (yes, the pets have a gift section!)
Globe Trotter
Techno Freak
Food Fanatic (Oh I saw all sorts of lovely kitchen things here!!)
Hop, Skip, Juice (for health & Fitness fans - oh yeah, this section rocked)
and all the Christmas ornaments, decorations and pieces - sigh...so beautiful!

Check out the hashtag #GIFTORIUM across social media to see pictures from right around Australia!Plus in store they will have a huge digital screen showcasing all photos from Instagram with that hashtag!Why not check it out and then join the fun :)

You can see my instagram snaps at @Bekmugridge


Bek XXX

Note: Opinions are my own,  I have received goods in payment.

17 comments:

  1. Oh yes I saw it on my feed during the event. Everything looks so wonderful! wish I was in Aust to have a go at it haha

    Ai @ <a href="http://www.sakuraharuka.com/'> Sakura Haruka </a>

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got me feeling all Christmassy! Definitely going to go for the personalised baubles! May have to travel some distance to get to one though haha! Posted this on Facebook too! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the personalised baubles will be a Christmas tradition in our house now for sure :)

      Delete
  3. I had so much fun at the Giftorium in Sydney. I too caught the train but I had to do it with two small munchkins in tow and it actually wasn't too bad! Glad you had a good time!
    (Visiting from #teamIBOT today x)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't it so well put together! I think my two would have loved it, they had so much set up for the kids as well.

      Delete
  4. It may be good to remember that Christmas is reason for sadness and depression for many folks. Memories surface of childhood abuse and neglect. Having said that, the pictures here are cheery and beautiful. Namaste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can totally understand that Kate, and do think of those who have suffering, loss and pain but I also believe in counting the blessings we each have, and to me each and every Christmas I get to spend with my kids in my life is something to greatly celebrate and be thankful for and I am so aware that this is a privilege denied to many <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Those look like good gifts and decorations, but it's WAY too early for Christmas, or even to start thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am determined to be organised this year and not have it sneak up on me! With two kids whose birthdays fall in late Oct and December being organised for Christmas is a must! PLUS I love Christmas and look forward to all the decorating each year so much XX

      Delete
  6. Those personalized ornaments are gorgeous! And it looks like you took home some great treasures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a great idea aren't they!
      I sure did and am already planning to take the kids to the November 8th event too :)

      Delete
  7. Looks like an amazing time you had Bek! I can't help but feel a tad bit jealous for not receiving an invite from kidsbusiness for this event! Can't believe it's almost Xmas! Giftucians? Perfect! Loving those personalised bubbles too! Need some for my girls too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check out their facebook page - they have a link to register your blog for future events! They are experts at blogging events and publicity!
      I fell in love with the baubles so much! I think every busy mum needs a giftician too!

      Delete
  8. A pets section!!! How cool! I love the idea of the giftorium! Sounds like you had a great day - and go you catching the train on your own! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! It is really well thought out and covers pretty much everyone you Christmas shop for and thank you! X

      Delete
  9. Eeek. I don't know if my comment I just wrote worked ... I had no idea you were there last Friday. Would have loved to have caught up. It was amazing, wasn't it?! I will definitely check out your pink lemonade recipe.

    ReplyDelete

I love that you found yourself on my blog!
Thank you reading.
Have a gorgeous day!

Rebecca X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...