WIN a GORGEOUS Baby Button Nappy Wallet

As a busy mum I am forever caught between lugging a bulky not very attractive nappy bag and a wallet and my phone or throwing a nappy into a handbag, hoping it stays clean as I nip out here and there SO I am now in love with my beautiful nappy wallet. It is soft and so gorgeous and carries everything I need in an organised way, and looks fantastic too! Genius! Yes I can actually feel stylish again :)
It really is well designed, you can really tell someone who actually had a baby designed it, everything is covered.

So what is a baby Button Nappy Wallet?
Baby Button Nappy Wallets 
Bringing convenience and independence back into your life with the ability to grab your baby, key and wallet and go!

Inside Has a special Pockets for:
  • Nappies
  • Wipes
  • Phone
  • Credit Card and ID
With other great features such as:
  • Cushioning to Protect Phone
  • Machine Washable
  • Handy Wrist Strap
  • Button and Loop Fastening

A perfect Gift for a Baby Shower and one that will be used for years!

YOU can WIN one of these GORGEOUS Nappy wallets and put some glamour and practicality into the way you take everything you need when your out with baby!

How can you win one of these GORGEOUS Nappy Wallets?

To Enter:

Super Simple
1. LIKE the Baby Button Facebook Page (feel free to say HI too)
2. LIKE my Facebook Page (if you don't already)
3. Comment that you would like to WIN one the gorgeous Nappy Wallets HERE, you will win the same one I am currently using myself! (And just LOVE - it is beautiful as seen in the pictures here).
4. Make sure you are contactable! Leave your email address, facebook details (check that you can receive messages from non friends first) or other contact method so you will know if you have won! Or you can subscribe top the blog and find out that way.
5. Consider subscribing to this blog anyway by email so you will know straight away when the winner is announced!


NOTE Winner will be announced 16th October.
If we are unable to get in touch with the winner or don't receive a reply by the 26th October we will redraw.
Good Luck!
Rebecca xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you found yourself on my blog!
Thank you reading.
Have a gorgeous day!

Rebecca X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...