Making Healthy Eating An Experience

"Eating delicious meals made from fresh ingredients is one of the things that makes living a healthy lifestyle such an enjoyable, rewarding experience."
"The best chefs in the world will tell you - the meal is nothing without quality ingredients." Rebecca Mugridge in The Pram Diet book, Random House

Growing food, sourcing great ingredients, these are things we can do to make healthy eating a wondrous experiencenot a daily task.

I love great ingredients and love to cook and create recipes like those in the Pram Diet book and on the Maleny IGA Local Product Local Recipe - recipe cards, I am so fortunate on the Sunshine Coast to have great conditions to grow beautiful organic vegetables at home with my girls and to be able to buy fantastic local products from my local Maleny Supa IGA including locally produced cheeses, yogurts, cream, sauces, pasta, bread, jams, chocolate, eggs, honey, lettuce, oils - more products than I can list.


I will be giving a talk and demonstration at the Mudjimba Community Centre on November 24th on growing organic food at home and composting - if you would like to come and hear me speak.

Rebecca x
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love that you found yourself on my blog!
Thank you reading.
Have a gorgeous day!

Rebecca X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...