Baby Violet is here


I am delighted to share that I am now the proud mother of two beautiful girls with my little Violet arriving on October 28th.
Now blessed with two little flowers I am more than ever inspired to fill my home and life with great healthy choices,fresh and fun food and the amazing difference an active and positive life can bring.
Seeing myself as the important role model a parent is to my young daughters is such great inspiration to look after myself, adopt a healthy attitude and enjoy each and every day.
Being a parent, I am also motivated to get back into shape after baby number 2 in a healthy and balanced way with respect and kindness towards myself along the way.

Having a baby is such a huge thing and mothers of new babies need to remember this and focus on postives and healthy choices not negative pressures or unrealistic expectations.

Becoming a mother truly is the most special, transforming and amazing experience of my life-It truly is a blessing indeed!

Rebecca xx

2 comments:

I love that you found yourself on my blog!
Thank you reading.
Have a gorgeous day!

Rebecca X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...