It's a girl!


Well we just recently found out.....we are having a girl!!!


I am super excited and yes I am not really into surprises! I take my hat off to the many mums who can wait it out but anyone who knows me well knows I do not like surprises in general!


I guess I like to be prepared! Haha like you could really be prepared for a baby right? Well I like a little heads up anyway and if the scans were wrong-which with a 99% verdict I don't think they will be, the boy would just have to spend a bit of time wearing some pink attire! That's fashionable now anyway right? =)


I have already decided a name and I am following with the Horticultural theme and choosing another flower.


1 comment:

  1. Hello all-I realise I may have caused some confusion with my posted picture! We are not having a Jasmine-we already have a jasmine in my beautiful stepdaughter! But we are following the flower theme...

    ReplyDelete

I love that you found yourself on my blog!
Thank you reading.
Have a gorgeous day!

Rebecca X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...